Plant Operations Services
We offer plant surveys, audits, reporting and recommendations to our clients. Water and sewage treatment plants require regular maintenance checks and adjustments by trained and competent operators. The plant operations slowly degrade over time and become inefficient at treating water properly and eventually they would break down. To avoid this from happening, we recommend performing a thorough plant inspection and audit.
- Sampling and analysis of both the incoming raw sewage water and the outgoing effluent water
- MLSS sampling and lab analysis to determine the concentration and condition of activated sludge (bacteria) within the reactor
- Performing sludge volume (SV) tests from both the reactor and the clarifier to determine the volume of activated sludge in the water which will indicate de-sludging intervals
- Mechanical checks of the plant’s blowers, valves, RAS lines, etc, to determine if they are in working order
- Comprehensive reports based on the results
- Recommendations and solutions.
- Silica sand
- Granular activated carbon
- Replacement filter cartridges
- Blower service kits and oil
- Dosing pump service kits
- Bearings, seals and gaskets
We make use of the most reliable, premium quality equipment that the market has to offer to ensure a longer operating lifespan.
As a solution, we offer a backup sales service and can assist clients by creating a customised critical equipment spares list which can be ordered by our clients, depending on requirements.
These can include:
- Sewage pumps
- Booster pumps
- Dosing pumps
- Dosing tanks
- Actuated valves